[GRASS-dev] Online manual and compiled addons for different releases

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:57:03 PDT 2016

Hi,

can we please compile manual for addons for 7.2 release, so that the URLs
already work?

On a more general note, we are now in a strange situation when 7.2 URLs for
addons don't work but you can't get new versions of addons for 7.0 if I
understand r68591 correctly. There was already one break in installation of
addons when we moved to 32+64 bit on MS Windows and the =<7.0.2 versions
were not able to get addons because of change of URLs. So, this makes me
wonder when we start and stop shipping addons to MS Windows and updating
online documentation. And if we should warn users about it.

Best,
Vaclav

wingrass: addons compilation for grass70_release disabled
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/68591

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass70/x86/addons/

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/manuals/addons/