[GRASS-dev] how to create/contribute a diff for an add-on manual page?
neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 17 08:26:14 PDT 2016
On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2016 9:34 PM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> There are of course but where would you expect the link? (my usual attempt
>> to make the Web pages better :)
>> Please let me know.
so, precisely of interest to you
- Checkout source code <<== here
- Before making changes
- Local Diffs <<== here (then send the file to me or 
- Revisit previous Diffs
- Commits back into the repository
- Merge between branches (backporting)
- Forking and cloning and merging back
- Moving modules between trunk and Addons repository
- Non-recursive checkout
- Reverting submitted changes
- File properties
> But I'm happy to improve it.
... and the trac Wiki is a Wiki, .i.e. registered users may contribute.
More web site support I would appreciate anyway!
More information about the grass-dev