[GRASS-dev] GSoC: Basic cartography suite in GRASS - Week 5

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 07:22:21 PDT 2016

Hi all,

below is my fifth week report.

Best regards,
Adam

Wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016/BasicCartographySuiteInGRASS

Week 5, June, 20 - 24

1. What did you get done this week?
This week I was three days off so I didn't much.
Next week I'm coming back home from my exchange program and then I will
have more time to work.
I worked on logarithmic scale of d.legend module. It works now.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
Next week I'd like to start working on vector legend implementation as it's
very important part of my GSoC.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
I am blocked on solving one problem with GUI. I worked on adding text
labels into workspace with d.text module instead of wxPython text. It works
now but only if I add just one text. Next week I need to solve the problem
so the user can add more texts.