[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3076: r.colors: parameter for scaling of values + output of color table type and range

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 25 20:36:40 PDT 2016

#3076: r.colors: parameter for scaling of values + output of color table type and
range
--------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  neteler      |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  Raster       |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  r.colors, gsoc2016
       CPU:  All          |   Platform:  All
--------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by annakrat):

 * keywords:  r.colors => r.colors, gsoc2016

Comment:

 I suggest to put those first 2 points in a separate ticket and add more
 information to it, because it's not clear to me what exactly you want and
 why. An example of desired output would be helpful. The last point is
 clear I think.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3076#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>