[GRASS-dev] Interest in contributing

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:58:38 PDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from
the University of Buea, Cameroon. I am proficient in c, c++ and
python. I would like to contribute GRASS GIS for the Google Summer of
Code 2016. I am interested in working on the project "v.in.osm
enhancement". I have previous experience developing a VRML-STL parser
hosted on github ( https://github.com/djkonro/vrml-stl ) and also an
X3D importer for BRL-CAD GSoC 2015. I would like to get some pointer
to some starting point that could give me a better understanding of
the project.

Thanks
Konrad