[GRASS-dev] sample data sets

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:46:15 PDT 2016

Hi,

There is already some temporal climate data (temperature and rainfall)
for NC available here:
https://grass.osgeo.org/download/sample-data/

It might be interesting to have STRDS already set-up, though.
And maybe one day of rainfall from GPM IMERG could be interesting. I
don't think there are license restrictions for NASA products. I would
not mind creating one strds from those.

Cheers,
Laurent