[GRASS-dev] PEP 394 - The "python" Command on Unix-Like Systems

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:33:21 PDT 2016

Hi Vaclav,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice! But please, check the tests:
>
> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2016-03-25-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/gunittest/test_doctests/index.html
> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2016-03-25-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/gunittest/test_gmodules/index.html
> http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2016-03-25-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/temporal/test_doctests/index.html

I have fixed these errors, but since these changes are not fixing
bugs, I've just reverted them. I will commit these change back to
trunk as soon as we can start working on grass72.

I've also fixed locally the temporal modules (to be importable in python3).
Therefore I was able to get the xml description for all the modules
under python3.

Since this morning I add the support to compile with both python2 and
python3 (this is another set of changes that are waiting for grass72).

Best regards

Pietro