[GRASS-dev] i.topo.corr problems

Manamana joanna.mardas at wp.pl
Mon May 2 11:28:03 PDT 2016

I have a problem with i.topo.corr
Data:
Landsat 7 ETM+ WGS 84/zone38N
SRTM 3arc WGS84
What I did: I did the atmospheric correction of landsat bands with dos1 I
did the illumination model for SRTM, in a different location and mapset
since it is in a different coordinate system and then I used r.proj to
import the illumination model to the mapset with my landsat data. But! When
I run i.topo.corr the results are not as they should be. The output map is
in dark grey, almost black, just one colour. I thought that maybe it is
because the resolution of SRTM is different than resolution of Landsat. So
I've tried to change it but there was error.
What am I doing wrong?
Joanna