[GRASS-dev] Fwd: new trac anti-spam filter

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 11 07:00:22 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> > https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/timeline
>> >
>> Cleaned and Bayes filter better trained now.
>
> New spam wiki pages and they seems to contain text from:

Solved by visiting (as admin)
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/admin/spamfilter/monitor

and confirming the already caught pages as "spam". So the blacklist in
the "BadContent" pages worked ok but (at time?) the just still shows
up unless treated properly in the "monitoring" page. That's all I know
due to lack of time to study the trac spamfilter plugin properly...

But any use can report spam (I think there is a new link in the upper
right corner).

Markus