[GRASS-dev] re-targeting of tickets

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 12 12:02:31 PDT 2016

For the record:

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:30 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I need trac help with this one:
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 9:46 PM, Veronica Andreo
>> Is it possible that you forgot to re-target tickets after 7.0.4 release?
>> check here:
>> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/milestone/7.0.5
>>
>> you can see only 8 active tickets.. that's not very credible :-)
>
> Yep!
> I thought that I had retargeted them from 7.0.4 to 7.0.5 but actually
> that's not true.

So, with help by MartinL we have now retargeted all leftover G7.0.x
tickets to 7.0.5:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=7.0.5

Please go through and check if they (especially the older tickets) are
still unsolved. Likely quite a few will have been solved meanwhile.

Markus