[GRASS-dev] some question about GRASS vectors

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:37:51 PDT 2016

Hi devs,

I'm working on a QGIS plugin to check the differences between an input
shapefile and the resulting GRASS vector. I have some doubts:
- a line with only a point is a valid line? I was thinking it should
not be valid but GRASS doesn't return any error
- is it correct that attributes for multipolygon or polygon with self
intersection (so GRASS creates two different areas) are not imported?

I attach three different GeoJSON that I used for my tests

Thanks in advance

--
ciao
Luca