[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2016: Complete cartography suite

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:15:45 PDT 2016

Hi all,

from tomorrow on the coding period of GSoC starts and I just want to
present myself a bit. My name is Adam Laza and I study geomatics at CTU in
Prague. My project for this summer is Complete basic cartography suite in
GRASS GIS wxGUI Map Display. You can see my proposal, schedule and progress
at trac page[1].

If you have any wish or comment related to my project, don't hesitate to
write me. I would appreciate any productive discussion and I am open to all
suggestions.

Best regards,
Adam

[1]: