[GRASS-dev] new addon: v.faultdirections

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Nov 4 03:00:33 PDT 2016

Dear all,

As a result of some work with a student, I've just committed a small and
very simple addon that takes azimuths of lines from the attribute table
and draws a polar bar frequency plot in order to be able to visually
determine the dominant direction(s).

As this is generally used for geological faults, I called it
v.faultdirections.

It is really in a very simple and basic state, but I thought that I'd
better upload it before I forget it. Hope it might be useful to some. If
anyone wants to work on it, please feel free...

Moritz