[GRASS-dev] [RCs] GRASS 7.2.0RC2

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Nov 23 13:49:00 PST 2016

Markus Neteler wrote
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Markus Neteler <

> neteler@

> > wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Martin Landa <

> landa.martin@

> > wrote:
>>> Hi,

> kratochanna@

> >:
>>>
>>> well, we cannot fix everything ;-) We are already behind the schedule
>>> (RC1 has been released more then 3 weeks ago). If there is no blocker
>>> I would suggest to go ahead and release RC2 ASAP. There will be 7.2.1
>>> in three/four months, so plenty of time to fix various nice bugs if
>>> you want :-) Ma
>>
>> +1
>
> I could package RC2 either tonight or tomorrow in case of urgent issues.

just committed in r69883 [1] in trunk an improvement of the R-standalone
winGRASS-coupling to catch also the most common cases of private R libraries
in windows.

this should be checked by others by winGRASS users by the next
winGRASS7.3.daily build and if it works also for others, this should go also
in 7.2.x and 7.0.x.

so it would be nice it could be also in the upcoming stable 7.2. ;-)

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-commit/2016-November/040769.html

-----
best regards
Helmut