[GRASS-dev] r.colors.out_sld

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sat Nov 26 05:32:34 PST 2016

Dear all,

Yesterday I pushed a GRASS GIS 7 / Python version of r.colors.out_sld to AddOns.

Further improvements to the GRASS 6 version are category label support, UTF-8 encoding and a preliminary manual (https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.colors.out_sld.html).

It is still limited to SLD v1.0.0.

The produced SLDs validate without issues in GeoServer, but further testing is very welcome...

Mvh
Stefan