[GRASS-dev] 7.0.5 release planning

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 3 09:55:19 PDT 2016

On 10/03/2016 06:47 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> https://grass.osgeo.org/news/63/15/GRASS-GIS-7-0-5-released/
>
> If there are no objections (i.e. winGRASS version are working etc.)
> then I will send out the announcement.

The UbuntuGIS link should be for ubuntugis-unstable instead of
-experimental, -experimental is used for testing purposes, most
UbuntuGIS users get their packages from -unstable like Ubuntu also syncs
its packages from Debian unstable.

Pre-releases like betas and release candidates are uploaded to the
experimental repository, after the final release is out and all
integration work is prepared, the packages are moved to unstable where
they should be in generally usable shape.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1