[GRASS-dev] t.connect and t.rast.what not in GUI
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Oct 25 22:54:15 PDT 2016
Sorry for the delay!
Please find attached a patch against trunk which adds GUI entries for
v.krige from menu.
This list of new modules in trunk is fetched from: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.2.0-News
From: Anna Petrášová [mailto:kratochanna at gmail.com]
Sent: 30. september 2016 00:12
To: Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no>
Cc: GRASS developers list (grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org) <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] t.connect and t.rast.what not in GUI
On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:
> Thanks Anna,
> I just checked the new modules for 7.2.0 listed here:
> And found that actually none of them seem to have made it into the GUI...
> v.krige on the other hand is still in the GUI though it has been removed from the code...
> I can try to create a new patch for that if you like...
That would be great. I would omit g.gui.datacatalog, d.frame, d.legend.vect and maybe some others, I don't think we have to have all modules accessible from menu.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anna Petrášová [mailto:kratochanna at gmail.com]
> Sent: 29. september 2016 15:20
> To: Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no>
> Cc: GRASS developers list (grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org)
> <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] t.connect and t.rast.what not in GUI
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:
>> It seems that t.connect and t.rast.what have not been added to the
>> GUI (both in G73 and G72)!
>> Please find attached a patch where I tried to add them. Hope that is
>> the proper way.
>> I placed t.connect under temporal, but it might be better suited
>> under Database, don’t now...
> I added it there and backported to 7.2. Thank you!
>> grass-dev mailing list
>> grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3286 bytes
More information about the grass-dev