[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Oct 29 01:02:26 PDT 2016

Le 29 octobre 2016 09:53:21 GMT+02:00, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> a écrit :
>On Oct 29, 2016 12:05 AM, "Markus Metz" <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Martin Landa
><landa.martin at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> > Hi,

>now?
>> >
>> > well RC1 is already out [1]. But please backport, it will be part
>of
>RC2.
>>
>> Apparently I missed the announcement in the mailing lists and the
>note
>> on grass.osgeo.org.
>
>I'll post it as soon as some binary packages are ready.

As some of the release planning threads span over long periods of time, I understand that some developers don't follow them. Maybe we could add a step to the release procedure in the form of a separate mail a few days before releasing an RC. Something with a title like "Heads up: RC* will be released in X days" ?

Moritz