[GRASS-dev] Standard option identifiers

pablo zader pzader at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:10:44 PDT 2016

Hi list

I'm developing some script in "grass gis", and I have some doubt that the
documentation will not answer me (
https://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/gis_8h.html)

What is the diference betwen G_OPT_R_INPUT  and G_OPT_R_MAP ?

if I have a geoprocess has two input raster layers, which of these two
options standares I use to define these inputs?

Another related question: what are the values that support the keyword
"type" in the definition of the head of the code?

In my example, I implemented a script with python scripting library, it takes
two raster layers as inputs and outputs a raster layer.
The defintion header is:

option: G_OPT_R_INPUT
type : string

option: G_OPT_R_INPUT
type : string

It is correct?

Or, the correct is:

option: G_OPT_R_INPUT
type : raster

option: G_OPT_R_INPUT
type : raster

Thanks in advanced

--
*Pablo J. Zader*
*Universidad Nacional de Córdoba*

*GIS and remote sensing developer--*
*Lic. en Cs. de la Computación*
*Mgtr. Aplicaciones en Espaciales de Alerta y Respuesta Temprana a
Emergencias*
*--*
*pablo.zader en gmail.com <pablo.zader en gmail.com>*

*"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas... Los Hombres Promedio hablan
sobre cosas... Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.*
*del libro Matemática estas ahi? A. Paenza "*