[GRASS-dev] trac sandbox format=zip support?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Sep 11 15:20:47 PDT 2016

(cc to list for the archive)

The question was how to enable zip download support for grass_sandbox
(to enable g.extension downloads):

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> but there is no zip support. Do you remember how to enable that?
>
> In some configure file, there was a list of directories which should provide
> zip. That's all I can tell.

After searching for a while I found it through
https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/238

neteler at tracsvn:~$ grep downloadable_paths /var/www/trac/grass/conf/trac.ini
downloadable_paths = /grass-addons/grass7/*/*

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracIni#browser-section
So it is a comma separated list which now reads:

[browser]
downloadable_paths = /grass-addons/grass7/*/*,/sandbox/*/*

Works!

cheers
Markus