[GRASS-dev] v.in.pygbif addon: Manual does not build

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Sep 13 07:24:32 PDT 2016

Hei,

Does anyone have an idea why the v.in.pygbif addon-manual does not build? I managed to install it through g.extension and it works fine.
The pygbif library is a dependency of v.in.pygbif. Therefore, I tried to align dependency handling (import) with the working solution in v.class.mlpy as another module with external dependencies. That obviously did not help, unfortunately.
Are error logs from the automatic builds available online somewhere I could check?

I have some uncommitted modifications for the module I like to commit. It would be great to fix the built of the manual in one go.

Thanks for helping in advance.

Cheers
Stefan