[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2848: g.gui.vdigit: snapping distance seems to only be defined in map units, not screen pixels

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 27 11:03:23 PDT 2016

#2848: g.gui.vdigit: snapping distance seems to only be defined in map units, not
screen pixels
--------------------------+---------------------------------
  Reporter:  mlennert     |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  wxGUI        |    Version:  svn-releasebranch70
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  vector, digitize
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified

Comment (by annakrat):

 Replying to [comment:17 mlennert]:
 > Then things look pretty good for me. I just want to make sure we don't
 create a regression if we backport this fix this late before the release
 of 7.0.5.

 I understand, thanks for testing. I will backport later today.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2848#comment:18>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>