[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3320: d.text does not show anything with screen position in geographic coordinates or pixels

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 5 16:44:14 PDT 2017

#3320: d.text does not show anything with screen position in geographic
coordinates or pixels
--------------------------+----------------------------
  Reporter:  wenzeslaus   |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Display      |    Version:  7.2.0
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  d.text d.graph
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by hcho):

 I fixed d.text, but d.mon still has the same problem. I think this issue
 is related to d.mon rendering. If I use the cairo or png driver directly,
 it works fine.
 {{{
 d.mon start=cairo output=cairo.png --o
 d.text percent size=5 at=70,70
 d.text pixel size=5 at=50,50 -p
 d.text mapcoors size=5 at=-402022,924563 -g   # any map coordinates inside
 the monitor
 d.mon stop=cairo
 }}}

 If I use the wx0 monitor, only -p works.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3320#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>