[GRASS-dev] update region using Rast_set_window() for zoom operation on raster map

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:55:22 PDT 2017

How to update map region using C to get to the next resolution?

I have a raster map where I loop over data using Rast_get_row() and friends.
Later I draw these pixels on a screen. Now to get a zoom functionality, I
need to update region settings and then redraw the pixels.
This is where I need some help.

Rast_get_window(&window)

How to perform an update of "window" to move to next zoom level ?.

I had looked code in
gui/wxpython/core/render.py
gui/wxpython/mapwin/buffered.py

Hope someone with experience in wxgui rendering could help me in this case.

Thank you in advance for help.

--
Regards,
   Rashad