[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3340: wxGUI: encoding error when saving a workspace with vector that has accents in legend_label

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 30 13:06:25 PDT 2017

#3340: wxGUI: encoding error when saving a workspace with vector that has accents
in legend_label
--------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mlennert     |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  wxGUI        |    Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  legend_label workspace
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment (by annakrat):

 Replying to [comment:3 mlennert]:
 > Replying to [comment:1 annakrat]:
 > > In [changeset:"70979" 70979]:
 > > {{{
 > > #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="70979"
 > > wxGUI: fix encoding, see #3340
 > > }}}
 >
 > Works great. Thanks for the quick fix !
 >
 > You changed the milestone to 7.2.2. I had the feeling that this is a
 quite small and pretty non-invasive fix of a standard bug. Don't you think
 it could still go into 7.2.1 ?

 Too close right now, I wouldn't be comfortable doing that especially
 because I haven't tested it on Windows.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3340#comment:7>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>