[GRASS-dev] New attempt to update GRASS for Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Aug 19 14:38:50 PDT 2017

Markus and Eric,

I have not had a chance to try these things out because of the chaos of the beginning of semester. That's why I'd hoped to get further along when in Boulder. Once things calm down next week (I hope), I'll try these out.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)