[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [Projects] new OSGeo logo - please replace the OSGeo logo to the new logo

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 7 13:21:32 PST 2017

FYI 2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Projects] new OSGeo logo - please replace the OSGeo logo
to the new logo
To: "Astrid Emde (OSGeo)" <astrid_emde at osgeo.org>
Cc: "projects at lists.osgeo.org" <projects at lists.osgeo.org>

Thanks Astrid!

The incubation committee maintains logos for OSGeo Projects and
Community projects:

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation/project
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation/community
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation - optional:
"incubation" logo can be used by community projects going through
incubation to link to their project graduation checklist

The board also maintains sponsorship logos for those supporting our
foundation, projects and events:

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/sponsorship

For local chapters, and those running media accounts templates are
available with osgeo-jp and osgeo-ko providing examples.

I would ask that everyone respect the branding, the styleguide has
many examples and a template has been provided to create additional
sub-brands. We are already having some problems with its correct use
(please do not copy the image at the top of osgeo.org).

--
Jody Garnett