[GRASS-dev] new addon module: i.superpixels.slic - image segmentation using the SLIC segmentation method

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:09:38 PST 2017

Congratulations to the authors of i.superpixels.slic to a great
achievement! I've noticed lot of promising commits.

I've a suggestion to rename the one of the option called `k`. I think we
were recently changing a lot of options in modules from a letter to a more
descriptive name (num, number, pixels, num_pixels, ...?).

k=integer
Number of super pixels
Default: 200

I've also added an example, so please review or add. (I suppose combination
with i.segment can be included in another example.)

Vaclav