[GRASS-dev] digitizing tool

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Jan 21 05:06:41 PST 2017

pvanbosgeo wrote
> Hi devs,
>
> I am trying to digitize a map, and it seems the 'move selected vertex'
> tools is not working. I can select a vertex, move it, clicking to fix
> the new position doesn't do anything.
>
> Anybody else noticed this?

tested here with winGRASS7.2.0 and winGRASS7.3.svn

- g.copy vector=lakes,mylake and then edit mylake

=> moving a vertex works in winGRASS7.2.0 and winGRASS7.3.svn

- create and digitize a new vector and add a line:

=> moving a vertex _doesn't work_ in winGRASS7.2.0 and winGRASS7.3.svn

time to open a ticket.

-----
best regards
Helmut