[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [mapserver-users] new official twitter account

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 05:43:49 PDT 2017

Hi Luca,

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:24 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> For social people do we want/have a twitter channel too?

years ago, Jorge Cornejo (CC'ed) created and used this account. However,
recently the automatic settings associated with the account was only
reposting some RSS reader with inappropriate content (from point of view of
GRASS and open source) - Jorge already solved that. Last week or so, he
gave access to it through TweetDeck and he can give it to you as well. With
TweetDeck, I can now tweet and also delete old tweets. However, I don't
have a full access to the account and can't change name, banner, add people
to TweetDeck, etc. (Jorge has).

https://twitter.com/GRASSGIS

Vaclav