[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3380: v.what.vect query_column dropdown button doesn't show attribute columns of query_map

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 26 09:49:47 PDT 2017

#3380: v.what.vect query_column dropdown button doesn't show attribute columns of
query_map
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  rorschach    |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Vector       |    Version:  7.2.1
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  v.what.vect
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Linux
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by mlennert):

 Replying to [ticket:3380 rorschach]:
 > A pleasant day to everyone.
 >
 > Does anyone else encounter this problem? When I'm using v.what.vect, the
 query_column dropdown button doesn't show the attribute columns of the
 vector layer specified by query_map.

 > It's not too much of an issue since the user can always type the column
 names manually but the dropdown button is supposed to be there to allow
 the user to select the attribute columns of their query_map.

 > If anyone knows a fix or wants to fix this, I would highly appreciate
 it.

 > By the way, I'm using GRASS 7.2.1 on Xubuntu 16.04.

 This was fixed in trunk in r70518, but apparently never backported. I
 don't know if there are objections to backporting... Martin ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3380#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>