[GRASS-dev] GRASS flyer for the new osgeo branding

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 00:17:12 PDT 2017

On 27 July 2017 at 08:52, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> Ah, I think this needs some clarification. Could you please explain for
> those that are not as informed exactly what this "OSGeo brochure for GRASS"
> is ? Or are we speaking about a page about GRASS in a general OSGeo brochure
> ?

Sorry early morning and the brain is not really working today...

We can continue to use our flyer, but also the new one. What I'm
working now is a flyer following the new OSGeo Branding. the idea of
Marketing Committee (that I joined few days ago) is to have a generic
OSGeo brochure [0] (this is not the last version, there will be some
changes, please no comment on this :-) ) and flyers for all the OSGeo
Projects/Community projects/Initiatives. During events a person that
doesn't know OSGeo go to the OSGeo booth and he ask for more info,
when the OSGeo member at the booth understand what the person is
looking for (desktop, web, programming...) he will fill the brochure
only with the right flyers.

I hope now it is more clear...

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/brochure_a3.pdf

--