[GRASS-dev] Adding hexagonal rasters to GRASS

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:22:45 PDT 2017

Hello Luis,

I saw the video of the webinar of your colleague João P Leitão in
April about the hex version of the CADDIES model and I was asking
myself "is there any GIS software supporting hexagonal rasters?"
So I'm quite excited about the prospect of having support in GRASS ;)
However, I'm not sure if I can be of much help about the implementation.

Regards,
Laurent Courty