[GRASS-dev] GRASS flyer for the new osgeo branding

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sat Jul 29 14:51:29 PDT 2017

Ciao Luca,

Nice work! I tried to contribute with suggestions directly in the svg, but my inkscape just messed things up. Therefore I simply attach text with suggestions (even if changes are not that visible that way).
Please feel free to reject or accept as you like…

I agree with Markus and Anna, that “old” has some negative connotation which I would avoid too.
I liked the “reliable number cruncher” branding in Markus FOSS4G 2015 presentation.
Furthermore, I would support Moritz suggestion to start with the important stuff and here I would put efficiency / robustness quite high (which I was missing a bit in the current text).

There is also the R interface (rgrass7) which is not mentioned in the “Interfaces” paragraph.

All this and some other small adjustments can be found in the attached txt.

Cheers
Stefan