[GRASS-dev] Windows - Bug in dll

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Jun 1 08:30:24 PDT 2017

>However, I may install a new blender in near future. As far as I know,
>it still comes with a separate Python installation.
>
>Any idea on how to avoid such interferences in the future?

no idea how blender handles its python installation.

AFAICT I have also a separate python installed and there is no interference
between the winGRASS-bundled python and the separately installed python.

AFAIU it's a matter whether blender adds its python systemwidely to %PATH%
or not.

HTH

-----
best regards