[GRASS-dev] Unable to update my project Wiki due to Captcha

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 12 08:19:09 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-12 11:46 AM, Paul Schrum wrote:
> I attempted to add my Week 2 report to my project wiki page.  When I did
> this, it challenged me with a Captcha Challenge, specifically one with
> simple arithmetic in english words.  I type in the correct answer and it
> thinks my answer fails.
>
> I did this seven or eight times and finally concluded that it has a bug.
>
> I will seek to add the report to the wiki from a computer with a
> different IP address some time in the future, but for now, this is why
> it is not appearing there
>
> - Paul

Next time you have a problem with the wiki, just let the OSGeo system
admins know directly through IRC chat (go directly through your Web
browser at https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=osgeo-sac)

Regarding this as a 'bug', I doubt that as so many thousands of others
use the wiki daily; but please do let the admins know and they can
'whitelist' you if need be.

Thank you,

-jeff