[GRASS-dev] GSoC Weekly Report 4: Integration of PDAL into GRASS GIS

Paul Schrum paul.schrum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:29:19 PDT 2017

Weekly Report for Paul Schrum for Week 4 (the week ending 6/23/2017)

Project: Integration Of PDAL into GRASS GIS

1. What did you get done this week?

Nothing.  I was on vacation all week as scheduled in my proposal.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

Getting basic functionality working and one or more tests to confirm
everything works correctly.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

No.  My progress has been slower than expected, though, and if I still
haven’t proceeded to the first of basic working code, then I will call it a
block.