[GRASS-dev] Pygrass - Getting pixel infos from a raster map

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:02:37 PDT 2017

Hi,
The class pygrass.raster.RasterSegment is not directly related to the
output created by i.segment.
It is a class to allow random read and write access to very large
raster layers, that do not fit into the main memory.
Please use pygrass.raster.RasterRow[1] from grass7.2 for row-wise
access to raster maps.

Best regards
Soeren

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/libpython/pygrass.raster.html#pygrass.raster.RasterRow