[GRASS-dev] Introduction for GSoC 2017

Yann Chemin dr.yann.chemin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 23:55:34 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I have added to SVN trunk one of the two missing gui modules of
i.ortho.photo recently: g.gui.iphoto2image at the command line launches it.
All other modules but one are operational (still not fully tested though),
I have already started working on the last one, which is also GUI based.

Cheers,
Yann