[GRASS-dev] [release] GRASS 7.2.1

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 3 22:22:22 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we are close to GRASS 7.2.1 release which should come one week after
>> RC2 (22.4.). The release date could be around 30.4., if you have any
>> bugfixes uncommitted please do it ASAP.
>
> I plan to prepare the relase by tomorrow, 3rd May 2017.

Done, the source code is here:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/source/grass-7.2.1.tar.gz
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/source/grass-7.2.1.md5sum

> Please (all) be so kind to
> - check https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.2.1-News
> - donate a screenshot with 7.2.1 version on it

I have written a draft announcement in the CMS, a screenshot would be
great! Due to travelling I cannot create it myself at time.

Official announcement forthcoming as soon as binaries are ready.

thanks,
Markus