[GRASS-dev] Broken: GRASS-GIS/grass-ci#2145 (master - d37fa7c)

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:36:12 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Travis CI <builds at travis-ci.org> wrote:

> GRASS-GIS / grass-ci (master)
> Build #2145 was broken.
> git-svn-id: https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk@71024
15284696-431f-4ddb-bdfa-cd5b030d7da7

> We have updated our sudo-enabled Precise images! Read our blog post for
more details. Thank you!

There is some issue with packages in the Travis build:

"""
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libgdal-dev : Depends: libgdal1h (= 1.10.0-1~precise2) but it is not going
to be installed
"""

The build fails with error:

"""
checking for location of External PROJ.4 includes...
checking for proj_api.h... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate External PROJ.4 includes.
include/Make/Vars.make:1: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or
directory
make: *** No rule to make target `include/Make/Platform.make'.  Stop.
"""

The Travis build is based on Ubuntu 12.04 Precise and uses
ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable which seems to support 12.04. The missing
file is from libproj-dev. I don't have the this issue on 16.04. That's all
I have now.

Vaclav