[GRASS-dev] Introduction for GSoC 2017

Yann Chemin dr.yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri May 12 00:18:36 PDT 2017

Hi Stefan,

the first throw is there in SVN, just update and recompile.
The two GUI are g.gui.iphoto2image and g.gui.iimage2target.

Finalization of the names are also open to suggestion, so far I just
concatenated the old module names in v6 and added to g.gui.

Please test and if you have a scanned aerial photo with good info about
camera and XYZ of fiducials, please throw it my side too so I can
validate/finalize the output accuracy.

Cheers,
Yann

Yann Chemin