[GRASS-dev] Having trouble building GRASS from source and asking for help

Paul Schrum paul.schrum at gmail.com
Tue May 16 08:49:56 PDT 2017

All,

Thanks for your help.  My intent?  I am a GSoC student.  All I want to do
is get GRASS to build (and later PDAL) so I can start coding on my
project.  I am not blindly following the instructions on the linked wiki
page, but almost blindly in that I do not understand most of the context of
the specifics.

My preference would be to skip it if it is not essential for my objective.
By skipping this, I come to another mystery statement in the instructions.
I will post them by starting a separate thread.

- Paul