[GRASS-dev] Can I get my IP address off the trac spam list?

Paul Schrum paul.schrum at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:40:12 PDT 2017

All,

The first time I attempted to edit my project wiki page (GSoC 2017
Integration Of PDAL into GRASS GIS
<https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2017/IntegrationOfPDALintoGRASSGIS>)
trac blocked my entry as spam because I had too many external links.

Now that I my page is up and visible, every time I make an edit it
challenges me with a captcha because of that first incident.

Is there any way I can get this reset so that my machine's IP address is
not automatically flagged for captcha just because of its IP address?

- Paul