[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:18:19 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Markus Metz
> <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> wrote:>
> > On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> >>
> >> wingrass builds consolidated:
> >>
> >> * no daily builds for G70, only addons for last version 7.0.5
> >> * daily builds for G72 still kept, addons compiled for all G72X
versions
> >> * new daily builds of G74 including addons
> >> * new daily builds of G75 including addons
> >>
> >> Enjoy, https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/
> >
> > Latest wingrass x86 (r71735) is broken, failing in r.in.gdal.
> > Latest wingrass x86_64 (r71738) is fine.
> >
> > Once wingrass x86 has been updated to at least r71738, it should work
again.

> So I wait for that with RC1?

This, i.e. the broken wingrass x86, applies only to trunk. Once the patch
is confirmed working (which will take some time considering that the
WinGRASS server is currently down) I want to backport the patch to 7.4. The
planned patch is a minor patch compared to all the new features in 7.4.
Therefore 7.4 RC1 can be released right now.

Markus M