[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sat Nov 25 11:00:14 PST 2017

Zofie did use the tools in trunk. So, she can tell details.
What I understood is that all works well now, with proper GCPs. However, the algorithm seems to be very (very) sensitive to poorly placed GCPs. A single GCP can cause severely misplaced results. No idea if it is possible to do something about that...
@Zofie, please elaborate if I missed important details or misunderstood...

Cheers
Stefan