[GRASS-dev] community sprint before Xmas? :)

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:59:59 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> What do you think about a short community sprint before Xmas? Well,
indeed before December 17th would be better because I travel to Argentina
for Xmas :)

I would love to join and am available in November and the first three days
of December.

Hope to see you soon!

Markus M

> Ok seriously, even though there's the OSGeo code sprint in March, that's
still a looong way to go and there are topics that have been on the agenda
for quite some time already...e.g. new website, git migration, include more
core devs and so on... we should also keep planning ahead for GRASS 8...
The idea of meeting is not only because of that, but above all because it
is always so nice and fun to meet :D

> Anyway, I have created a doodle [0] with friday+weekends until December
10th inclusive. Other options are also possible, I just put that because
friday+weekend(+monday alternatively) is the most convenient in my case. If
you are interested/available, please fill in the doodle or suggest other
preferred dates. The idea is to see if we may coincide in our availability
and meet.

> Regarding the place, I can offer my house to accomodate 5-6 persons (we
would need 2-3 inflatable mattresses and sleeping bags). Or we can rent an
airbnb here or somewhere else (btw, I live in Enschede, Netherlands).