[GRASS-dev] Invalid timestamp file for raster

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:56:43 PDT 2017

Hi Nikos,
the strategy that i use is to create an input file for t.register that
contains the raster names and the time stamps for registration:

map_name | start_time | end_time

In case of Landsat scenes, there are not end-time stamps. Create this
file while importing and fill it with map names and time stamps.

Use this file with t.register and register all maps in a STRDS that
have been imported. I would suggest to create a single STRDS for each
band, so you can use map algebra for computation.

Best regards
Sören