[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:54:24 PDT 2017

> Am 29. Oktober 2017 18:27:22 MEZ schrieb Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:
>>Shall we remove it from Addons or put a "deprecated" file there for a
>>while?
>
> At least as long as 7.2 is still the official stable version it should remain available in addons.
What will happen for users who have installed addon that later is
included into the core modules? I haven't been checking the code to
see if there will be any warnings printed for this case. I assume such
scenario of moving modules from addons to core will be more common if
we follow an approach of maturing code in addons at first.

Māris.