[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.2.2

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Sep 7 08:04:38 PDT 2017

On 06/09/17 11:37, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> None from me.
>
> lets wait for next WinGRASS build, see r71469. Ma

Colleagues just reported a bug in v.net.iso (but which seems to come
from the libraries). They will file a bug report, but here's the basics:

v.net streets_wake points=schools_wake out=net op=connect thresh=500000
v.net.iso net ccat=1-3 cost=500,5000,10000 out=isos
[...]
Construction du graphique ...
Enregistrement des arcs ...
  100%
Aplanir le graph ...
Le graphique a été construit
Number of centres: 3 (nlayer 2)
Calculating costs from centre 1...
ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
  100%
Calculating costs from centre 2...
ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
  100%
Calculating costs from centre 3...
ATTENTION: erreur de dglShortestPath: Bad Edge
  100%
[...]

v.category isos op=report
Layer: 1
type       count        min        max
point          0          0          0
line           3          1          1
boundary       0          0          0
centroid       0          0          0
area           0          0          0
face           0          0          0
kernel         0          0          0
all            3          1          1

MarkusM, could this be linked to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/70678/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_2/lib/vector/Vlib/net_analyze.c
?

Running the same commands in trunk, I actually get a segfault in the
v.net.iso call, but I really do not have time to investigate this now.

Not sure if this warrants holding back the release, but it does seem a
regression to 7.2.1.

Moritz

--
Département Géosciences, Environnement et Société
Université Libre de Bruxelles

tél. + 32 2 650.68.12 / 68.11 (secr.)
fax  + 32 2 650.68.30